Tuesday, 31 May 2016

May Favourites


May has just flew by hasn't it'? But I guess time flies when you're having fun.



The Green People Lip Balm has been an absolutely lifesaver. I suffer with my lips quite a lot, but since I've started using it, I've not had any problems with them.

Dry hair shampoo featured in my April Favourites, so clearly I'm a big fan of the stuff. I picked this one up in Superdrug when it was on offer. My hair tends to be a little flat the day between washes, so this gives it some much needed volume.

I've had this Superdrug Vitamin E Body Cream for ages now, it's a huge tub, so it's lasted me months and I've still got about half left. I use it everyday on my body and face and for £2.99 it's an absolute bargain. 

When I went to the #kingsheathgoveggie event a few weeks back I picked up this 'Vegan Coffee' mug, as I couldn't resist. I know it's nothing amazing, it's just a mug, but I like it.

Finally and probably the favourite of my favourites is 'Reasons to Stay Alive'. If you follow me on Instagram you'll have seen me post about this. It's about the authors journey through the different stages of his depression and it's a must read if you yourself suffer, know someone who suffers, or you just want to be a little more informed on the subject.

2 comments:

  1. The lip balm sounds good - have you tried Hurraw! lip balms? They're my favourite and they have so many varieties! I actually make my own DIY dry shampoo, but used to use Batiste regularly. The book sounds intriguing! xxx
    www.justemma.co.uk - natural beauty, affordable fashion, everyday life

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've never tried Hurraw actually, despite everyone raving about it. I'll have to pick some up soon! x

      Delete