Friday, 13 May 2016

Pretty Please #41 & a little bit of good news


The only shoes I tend to wear are black boots. I have several different pairs of them, so when summer hits, I'm always stuck for suitable shoes. I've been on a beach wearing Doc Martens before!



H&M Shirt | Topshop Suit Trousers Topshop Cigarette Trousers H&M Blouse

New Look Pointed Pumps | H&M Dress | New Look Cross Over Pumps

This wishlist is based around shoes for the summer and some smart clothes, because my little bit of good news is...I've got a new job! I start on Monday and although I have some clothes that'll be fine to wear, I couldn't help but look for a few more pieces to potentially pick up. I've been working in a bar for the past 8 months, but now I'm going into a job that is definitely more related to my uni degree and while I'm quite nervous about it, I'm really excited.


Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter   

4 comments:

  1. Congrats on your new job and good luck!! :)

    Lii

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah cool fashion wish list, these items look great for workwear. Those mink coloured trousers are divine. I like the shoes too, a perfect transition for going into S/S. Good luck for your first day at your new job! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I keep thinking about the shoes on the bottom right, I think I need them and thank you :) x

      Delete