Friday, 6 May 2016

What I got for my birthday '16


These two cards alone made me smile a stupid amount on my birthday.





















As you can see I got more than I could have imagined for my birthday, my family were incredibly generous.

My parents put together a gift bag of things that they left in my room for me to come back to after work on my birthday. It had a lovely scrap book, with pens, labels and glue to go along with it. There were a few sweet treats which included my absolute favourite Nakd bars, some underwear, a tub of coffee and then a ring that featured on my last Pretty Please post from Bloody Mary Metal. I adore it and have been wearing it almost constantly.

Last year my sister got me a book for my birthday, so said she thought she'd keep with the theme and got me one this year. I had a few days off around my birthday, so no doubt by the time this post goes up, I'll be part of the way through it. She also got me the pack of Stabilo Pens that was on my Pretty Please post.

My OH must have checked out my blog post, because I got more Stabilo Pens and the Journal I wanted. I absolutely love the marble effect on it. I'd been eyeing up a few shirts in Oasis Market, so he was lovely and picked me up this gorgeous purple/lilac shirt which I shall be wearing to the meal out with my family. He also got me a Cat Memo/photo holder and a cute little piggy bank, along with a lamp. I didn't realise myself how much I actually need a lamp in my room, but he did and I love the simplicity of the design of this one.

I also got a couple of drinks bought for me on the morning of my birthday after work, from my colleagues and some money off my Nan, brother and my OH's parents.

I don't want this post to be an 'Oh look how much I got' sort of post, I want it to be a huge thank you post to the people who made my birthday so lovely. It means a lot when someone just takes time out of their day to wish my happy birthday, so thank you.

You can find out what I got up to on my birthday here.


Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter  

4 comments:

  1. You received some lovely gifts for your birthday, I love the marble journal and the ring you got from Pretty Please :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice pile of presents! I adore the amount of stationary there! My smile is always the widest when I get stationary or books :D And happy birthday!! I hope you had a great celebration :)

    Lii

    ReplyDelete