Monday, 13 June 2016

Favourite Places To Eat In Birmingham


The photo above isn't the most relevant, but it was at least taken in Birmingham so there you go. I'm currently typing this up on Sunday evening - I've been struggling to think of a blog post topic all week, but after going out for lunch in Birmingham on Saturday, I thought I'd share a little list of my favourite places to eat in the second city.




This is possibly my favourite of my favourites because not only is the food and drink great, but it was completely needed in the city centre and it's in such a great location. It's in Martineau Place which is just a 5 or 10 minute walk from the bullring. I have been going to 3 Threes every Saturday for several weeks now to grab a coffee and lunch.


Read my full review here.


I can't get over how good the Guac is at Las Iguanas. Obviously this is a chain, so there are restaurant all over the place, but I go to the one in Arcadian. They do a great selection of veggie and vegan options so I've been quite a few times now. I even took my family there for my birthday.

Read my full review here.

This was the first veggie restaurant I went to when I went vegetarian and I've since gone back multiple times. Their desserts are delicious and it's really well priced. It's located in Digbeth, so just a short walk from Moor Street Station.
Read my full review here.

HBC is great if you're with a group of people with varying diets as they have wide variety of food. They do 7 veggie burgers, with 5 of them being vegan - and that's quite a rarity in a restaurant that mainly caters to meat eaters. I always go to the one in St. Martins Square, just round the back of the bullring.
Read my full review here.


No comments:

Post a Comment