Friday, 10 June 2016

Food Friday #10





























I want these posts to be an honest refection of what vegans eat. It's not always, if ever in my case, fancy meals of foods you've probably never heard of. Sometimes it is just something that can be whipped up a few minutes.


Avocado is my life at the moment, I just can't get enough of it. If I have it on toast, which I often do, I have it with hummus, onion and nutritional yeast.

Fajitas are such a great meal, they're so easy to make and full of flavour. Mine were chestnut mushrooms, onion and peppers cooked in a bbq spice mix, with spinach and avocado. I also had a side of sweet potato fries that I accidentally burned.




One of my dinners this week was a really quick and easy meal, which is great for when you get in from work hungry and can't be bothered to cook or wait very long. It was simply a Linda McCartney sausage plait and mixed boiled veg. It wasn't the tastiest meal ever, but it was nice enough and it did the job.

 photo Untitled_zps8j7b3ujt.png

No comments:

Post a Comment