Monday, 6 June 2016

My Ring Collection

Bit of different kind of post today. I usually stick to reviews and the odd lifestyle post, but I've been getting into wearing rings recently, so I thought I'd share my very small collection.



Now I used to really dislike rings. Don't get me wrong, there are some gorgeous ones out there and for someone who doesn't like them, I've bought a fair few in my time, but I'd wear them for an hour max before getting annoyed with them and taking them off. They would then be put into a drawer and never see the light of day again. For whatever reason, I don't hate them as much any more and actually have grown quite fond on them, which led me to buy a few recently and retrieve some from the depths of my jewellery drawer.

I'm going to go in order of the photos and from the oldest to newest. First is the two, adjustable rings, one is a lovely pink stone and the other is a blue druzy heart. I've had these for years now, I think they're from Kukee Jewellery?

Then there is this big pink stone ring that I got while in Spain. It doesn't fit me properly, however when I saw it I had to buy it. I actually have some selotaped wrapped around the back of the band to make it fit better.

The crossbones ring was on my birthday wishlist, it's from Bloody Mary Metal and it is definitely my favourite ring. The other is from forever 21 I think, my sister bought a multipack of rings and I helped myself to this one as it didn't fit her.

Finally is a few from ASOS. I saw the wrap ring and loved its simplicity and then I liked the idea of having a few matching ones. The three pack are normal or midi rings depending on the size of your fingers.

So yeah, there you go. I'm trying to change up my content a little bit and try different kinds of posts out, so let me know what you think.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 

1 comment:

  1. I am a huge fan of rings, especially the unique-looking ones. The rings you have shared here are stunning. Lovely colours and shapes I have to say. I especially like the crossed bones! You should keep up with your collection as rings are so versatile. Your style is very similar to mine, so I look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete