Friday, 8 July 2016

Skincere 100% Natural Skincare Range Review

If you're looking for a skincare range that's preservative, alcohol, wheat, soya, dairy and nut free, then this is the skincare for you.



It may sound silly for a product range to be free from so many things, but it really is necessary. People are sensitive to all kinds of ingredients and a lot of the time they don't even realise. It really is best to keep your skin care as natural as possible - no one wants chemicals filling their pores. Skincere have recently released a new line that is 100% natural. Consisting of five products, the key ingredients are fruit botanicals such as Bilberry, Orange and Lemon along with plant actives like Aloe Vera. It's perfect for anyone who has sensitive skin or intolerances. The Day Cream is proven to reduce redness and sooth irritated skin. The Night Cream is said to prevent the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. (I may only be 22, but it's never too early). The Eye Serum reduces dark circles and reduce lines around the eye area. All in all, on paper it sounds pretty promising. I've been using the range for quite a few weeks now and the first thing I noticed about the consistency of it is that a little goes a long way and that it has a non-greasy formula. Usually after using a skin cream, my skin isn't dry for a few hours before doing back to how it was, but while I'm still suffering with the odd few spots, my skin is no where as near as dry as it used to be before using Skincere. I can't say that fine line and wrinkles have definitely been prevented, because there is just no way to know, but overall I really like this range. If you do suffer with sensitivities or in intolerances, it's definitely worth checking Skincere out. It's available exclusively from Holland & Barrett and the products are priced between £14.99 and £24.99
Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 

Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review, nonetheless my opinions remain 100% honest.

2 comments:

  1. Really interesting post, it was nice to hear your thoughts on this brand. I have actually started buying quite a few bits from Holland&Barrett and received a sample of the Skincere day cream. I agree with you about it sinking in quickly and it seemed so gentle of the skin. I think this range has a lot going for it, and I was intrigued by their eye serum. Brilliant product photography too, you have really brought out the pretty packaging! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete