Friday, 12 August 2016

July Favourites


I'm a little bit late with my 'July Favourites', but that can all be blamed on a lack of organisation and being away on holiday.





If you know me or at least follow me on Instagram, you'll know that I'm pretty obsessed with Gilmore Girls at the moment. I used to catch the odd episode on TV but once it was put onto Netflix, I decided to watch it from the start. I'm currently half way through season four.

I got the marble piece at the Black Country Living Museum a few weeks ago. I absolutely love it and it's a great addition to my collection.

The B.Groomed Eyebrow kit is my holy grail of eyebrow products. It's currently out of stock pretty much everywhere, luckily though, I found it for just £1.26 at East Midlands Airport in duty free, so of course, I bought four.

The Gosh x-ceptional wear has been my go-to foundation for a few months now actually. It's £7.99 at Superdrug which is a pretty good price for a foundation and it's cruelty-free and vegan of course.

Finally is a cute set of three necklaces that I bought from Primark. I love the layered necklace look and had been after some for ages. There is one gold, one silver and one rose gold necklace and they look great together along with a v-neck t-shirt.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 

4 comments:

  1. I am obsessed with Gilmore Girls as well. I finished it yesterday and am now eagerly waiting for the new episodes to come to Netflix! :D

    Lii
    https://byliil.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've just got to season five and it just keeps getting better! x

      Delete
  2. The GOSH foundation is so affordable, definitely a staple in anyone's collection. The necklaces look so pretty together, I can imagine they would be really nice with a stripped tee too :) xx

    Yasmina | The July Journal

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, so glad I found it as I was really struggling to find a foundation that suited my skin! x

      Delete