Monday, 29 August 2016

Peanut Butter Fudge Recipe



A simple to make fudge that can be kept in the freezer, ready to eat whenever the mood strikes.





I recently got some Raw Coconut Oil from Bonpom and whilst I've been using it for cooking in place of rapeseed/olive oil, I wanted to try using it for something a bit different.

I came across a peanut butter fudge recipe online that called for coconut oil and being a fan of PB, I absolutely had to make it. It's made up of just five ingredients, is foolproof and absolutely delicious.

Ingredients:
1 Cup Peanut Butter

4 Tablespoons Coconut Oil
4 Tablespoons Agave Syrup/Maple Syrup
1/2 Teaspoon Vanilla Extract
Pinch of salt

Method:
Mix all the ingredients in a bowl. (Melt mixture slightly if it's difficult to mix)
Put mixture into a lined baking tray/tupperware box. 
Place in the freezer and leave for 45 minutes.
Remove from freezer, chop into small blocks and enjoy.

(It can melt quite quickly, so keep in the freezer until you're ready to eat it)

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 

Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review, nonetheless my opinions remain 100% honest   

No comments:

Post a Comment