Friday, 19 August 2016

Teagime Teatox Review


While they have become really popular over the last few years, I've always been a bit wary of teatoxes, however Teagime is a teatox with a difference.




As I said. I've always been a bit wary of teatoxes, due to the unpleasant side effects that can leave you stuck in the bathroom all morning. Because of this, I've never really bothered with them, however Teagime claim that their teas don't have these effects. 

As my skin was playing up and I was feeling a bit low on energy, I thought it would be the perfect time to try the teas out. Just for the record, I'm strictly an English tea kinda gal, I don't do green tea, peppermint tea, etc., I just don't, so I was a bit worried that I wouldn't like the taste of these teas, but I am aware that you can almost train yourself to like certain flavours. So I thought I'd just give it a go for the sake of sorting my skin out.

Before placing your order, you fill out a small questionnaire with questions such as 'what are you main health goals? What flavours do you like?' What flavours would to prefer not to have? I thought this was a great idea, because I know if I would have got a really 'herby' flavoured tea I just wouldn't have liked it. Basically, it's a more personalised teatox - taking into account your taste preferences and goals.

So, you get three different flavours - one for the morning, one for the afternoon and one for the evening, along with a tea infuser. The card that it all comes with explains the different flavours and the benefits of the ingredients, as well as rating how well the teas work when it comes to things such as increasing metabolism, improving circulation and eliminating toxins.

As I said, I was worried about the flavours but after I let the teas cool a bit I found that there wasn't anything to be worried about at all and they were actually quite pleasant. There was none of the nasty side effects that I've heard about occurring with other teatoxes, my skin did improve a bit (it wasn't perfect like I hoped, but that was just wishful thinking anyway) and I felt more energetic in the morning.

I can definitely see why people do these kinds of detoxes, whether it be before an event or after a bit of an indulgent holiday or just to perk themselves up a bit. So if you're interested in them, give Teagime a go.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 

Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review, nonetheless my opinions remain 100% honest  

No comments:

Post a Comment