Thursday, 8 September 2016

August Favourites


I haven't really been using many new things this month, but there were still a few stand out items.




I've been really struggling to get back into reading recently, something that has been made even more difficult by the face that I can't stop watching Gilmore Girls. I saw The Tidal Zone on a list buzzfeed made of books to read this summer and the cover caught my eye straight away. After reading the blur I decided to place an order. I've currently about a third of the way through it and so far I'm really enjoying it.

The necklace is one I picked up in Penney's whilst I was in Ireland. I'm getting back into wearing accessories more lately and this is a great little addition to an outfit.

I've had this nail polish for a few months but it's only now that my nails are finally back to a decent length have I started painting them again. It's a nude colour so it goes with pretty much everything and it lasts a good few days without chipping.

Finally is yet more back boots. Whilst in Ireland my boots broke so I needed a replacement and luckily they had these in New Look. They're a faux suede boot, they're comfortable and I've been pretty much living in them since I got them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment