Friday, 14 October 2016

Food Friday #12





























I was working from home yesterday so I thought it was a great opportunity to document what I eat in a day.



This is what I have for breakfast most days minus the pear. It's a mixture of oats, mixed seeds,
mixed dried fruit, cacao nibs, flaxseed mix and soya milk. However, I am trying to up the amount of fruit I eat, so I added chopped pear and a sprinkle of cinnamon to it as well.



I was working from home today due to a doctors appointment and on my way back from there, I
popped into Tesco and couldn't resist picking up a little chocolate bar. These are only 40p and go perfectly with a cup of tea.





























I've been meaning to try the chickpea 'tuna' mayo thing for a while now and I really wanted to make it today, unfortunately I had no mayo. Instead, I improvised and used mashed avocado instead. With a bit of salt, pepper and some garlic granules, it turned out pretty nice. I had it on a sandwich with spinach and cucumber, along with some Eat Real sundried tomato and garlic chips.
































Sorry about the photo not being great quality - it was dark out by the time I had dinner so the lighting was pretty bad.


I wasn't really in the mood for anything in particular for dinner, so I just went for something simple and quick to make. I had falafel, lightly spiced rice, hummus and cucumber and spinach again (because I've got a lot I need to eat before it goes bad). It wasn't the most amazing meal I've ever had, but it filled me up and didn't take much effort all to make, which is sometimes all you need.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 
  

2 comments:

  1. Your meals look lovely, I especially love the breakfast you made! I will have to try making it myself :D everything looks so healthy! xx

    elizabeth ♡ ”Ice Cream” whispers Clara | (lets follow each other on bloglovin or instagram)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh great post, I love your take on what I eat in a day. The breakfast you prepared looks yummy, and perfect for autumnal mornings. I haven’t tried chickpea tuna but it sounds amazing. Your avocado alternative looks equally fab! :-) xx

    Helen | Helens Fashion & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete