Monday, 19 December 2016

Drop Dead Gorgeous Dry Shampoo

Some days, you just don't want to or don't have time to wash your hair and that's where dry shampoo comes in to save the day. 



Dry hair shampoo is a god-send and I tend to use it on those days in between washing my hair.  I have a few different brands of dry shampoo in my beauty cupboard at the
moment, but Drop Dead Gorgeous from Handmade Heroes is the one I've been reachingfor most lately. Cruelty free and vegan, it's made up of natural ingredients such as rice powder, lavender oil and cocoa powder, so not only does it work, but it smells lovely as well. 

Drop Dead Gorgeous comes in a grey powder than your just sprinkle onto your roots and work into your hair using your fingers. I've found that it doesn't leave marks on my fairly dark brown hair and really does do the job. Not only do I use it to hide the fact I haven't washed my hair every now and again, but also to give my hair a little bit of volume on those in-between days when it tends to be a little flat. 

When possible I try to go for more natural products and this dry shampoo fits into that perfectly with no parabens, preservatives or synthetic chemicals to be seen.

Not too much of the product is needed at a time, so even a small bottle will last you for ages, you can pick it up through their website or via amazon and I know I'll be placing an order soon to make sure I'm never without.

Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review, nonetheless my opinions remain 100% honest  

  

No comments:

Post a Comment