Monday, 12 December 2016

Lippy Girl Lipstick | Surf Betty

I realise that most people opt for dark shades of red and berry for their winter lipstick colours, but I tend to go for something a little different



Botantical Brands recently got in touch with me and asked if I'd like to pick a lip colour from the Lippy Girl Vegocentric collection. I've already worked with Botanical Brands before and I got to try another colour from the range which you can see here. That time I chose a reddish colour, however this time, I went for something a bit more muted. 

'Surf Betty' caught my eye and is described as a 'matte warm, nude-toned beige shade' which sums it up pretty perfectly to be totally honest. The range is 100% vegan and contains shea butter which is ideal for the winter months when your lips need a little extra looking after.

I find nude colours to be much more low-maintenance than bolder colours, which makes them ideal for every day wear and perfect for me working in an office. They're a nice pop of colour without being too loud. 

The reason I haven't included a photo of me wearing the lipstick is because my skin hasn't been very nice to me recently and I don't really fancy having photographic evidence of that

Surf Betty is the perfect lipstick to pair with bold eye make-up, to wear as an every day colour that you don't have to worry about touching up too much and it's a colour that will go with any look.

You can find Surf Betty and the rest of the range here. I know I'll be putting a few shades on my Christmas list.

Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review, nonetheless my opinions remain 100% honest  

No comments:

Post a Comment