Monday, 30 January 2017

Insight Antioxidant Shampoo And Conditioner Review





























Looking for a range of hair products suited specifically to your hair care needs? 





To be completely honest, I probably don't take care of my hair as well as I should and tend to just go for bog-standard shampoo and conditioner and don't really bother with special hair masks or anything like that. Thinking about it though, living in the second city, my hair has to contend with pollution and god knows what else, so I probably should look after it a bit better.

When INSIGHT contacted me about trying out some of their products, the Anti-Oxidant range stood out to me. Formulated specifically for 'hair exposed to both weather and mechanical stress pollution and dyes', it sounded pretty perfect.

Containing soy butter, Jojoba Oil and Hazelnut Oil, it definitely feels nourishing on my hair. The shampoo is meant to protect hair fibres from external aggression whilst the conditioner aims to strengthen the hair fibres. There is also a mask in the range that I'm thinking about getting as it would be perfect for when my hair needs that extra bit of care.

Coming in 500ml bottles with a handy pump, only a small amount of the product is needed so it will last for ages. They have quite a big range of products, so I'm sure you'll be able to find something to suit your needs, whether that's shampoo and conditioner specifically for coloured hair or an anti-frizz hair mask


Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review, nonetheless mym opinions remain 100% honest  


No comments:

Post a Comment