Monday, 13 February 2017

Eden Perfume No. 460 Review



What more could you want than a vegan friendly and affordable version of your old favourites?



Eden Perfumes are an absolute god send. Obviously being vegan there are now brands I can't purchase from and that means saying goodbye to some of my favourite perfumes. Eden Perfumes create scents that smell pretty similar to those big brands ones, but without the cruelty - they're all vegan.

Just before Christmas last year I was on the look out for a dupe of Loverdose from Diesel, but sadly couldn't find one, so I changed my search. I remember smelling Flowerbomb by Viktor & Rolf a while back and really liking it, so when I saw Eden Perfume did a dupe for it, it went straight on my Christmas list.

With top notes of Bergamot and tea, middle notes of Jasmine, Freesia and Orchid, with base notes of Centiflora, Rose and Patchouli, it's a lovely floral scent and it's the perfume I reach for on a daily basis now.

At £18 for a 30ml bottle, it's definitely an affordable option compared to the £50 version from Viktor & Rolf. Coming in a simple style bottle, it looks great amongst my other perfumes and I'll definitely be looking to Eden Perfumes for my next scent.



2 comments:

  1. Ooo those smells sound wonderful, I'm looking for a vegan and cruelty free perfume when my Marc Jacobs one runs out, might be a good spring/summer scent for me, thank you!

    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have so many to choose from, I'm sure you'll find a great scent :) x

      Delete