Friday, 17 February 2017

Food Friday #13


Well it's been a while since I've posted a 'Food Friday'...





























I realise this may not look like a 'treat' breakfast to many people, but it was really filling and felt a lot more indulgent than my usual breakfast. It's just peanut butter oats, with chia and flax seeds, banana, almonds, raisins and cacao nibs by the way and was the perfect Sunday morning breakfast.





























I may lose vegan points for admitting this, but I've only very recently tried peanut butter and banana on toast. I go through phases of loving PB and then not and right now, I definitely love it. I also had half an avocado that needed to be used so I thought I'd have a half savoury and half sweet lunch.

After a long weekend in Dublin, I was feeling pretty awful having not eaten as well as usual. To try and combat that, I put together this salad. It's just the usual suspects; spinach, peppers, tomato and cucumber, etc. but then I found some orzo pasta in the fridge so chucked that in and then added a chickpea and lentil mix to finish it off. It's a great dinner for when you're not after anything too heavy.

No comments:

Post a Comment