Monday, 6 March 2017

February Favourites



A short month has meant not too many favourites, however there have been a few things that have stuck out.



First up is Between Sisters by Cathy Kelly. I started reading this all the way back in November but then I completely forgot about it. I picked it up again to keep me occupied during my train journey to work and got completely hooked. It's an easy read, but with lots of twists and turns. The story deals with relationships, alcoholism, friendship and health and I'm glad I finally got round to finishing it.

If you follow my blog or Instagram, you'll know that I went to Dublin at the end of January. Whilst there, I picked up a gorgeous print from Jam Art Factory. It's taken pride of place on my gallery wall and is easily my favourite print at the moment. I love the bold colours as they stand out amongst my mainly monochrome art.

Finally are my low-top Converse. I got them for Xmas but have only recently started wearing them due to the weather. I've always loved Converse but my grey hi-top ones have seen better days and are destined for the bin, so these have been a great replacement. They're easy to throw on with pretty much any outfit and I can see them being a regular feature in my style this summer.

2 comments:

  1. Lovely little post! Really enjoy your content :)
    Holly at www.thelittleblogofvegan.com

    ReplyDelete