Monday, 17 April 2017

Barry M Matte Me Up - Minimalist Review





























I think I've finally found the one.


I heard through the grapevine, well Twitter in fact, that Barry M had released a line of matte lip paints and I just knew I had to try them out. I headed to my local Superdrug store only to discovered an empty shelf - at least the popularity of them hinted at them being as amazing as I hoped. An online order meant I bagged myself the shade Minimalist, which looked pretty perfect for me.

The lip paints cost £4.99 each and come in five different shades. I went for minimalist as I thought it would be the colour I'd get the most use out of, with it being suitable for both day and night wear.

I've been on the hunt for the perfect matte lip colour for a while, but I think I've finally found it. Minimalist is a nude shade with brown tones. As I said, it's the sort of colour you can wear any time and the staying power is incredible. I've worn the lip paint out on quite a few occasions and ever after drinking one too many rum and cokes, it's stayed put. Being a matte finish, it is slightly dry on the lips, but nothing too uncomfortable and I haven't found it's left my lips in a bad state at all.

Barry M are cruelty-free and all five of the shades of the Matte Me Up Lip Paint are vegan!

They also have Matte Me Up Lip Kits with a lip paint and lip liner and I need the shade Pose however, it seems as though they're out of stock everywhere. Cry.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment