Monday, 3 April 2017

March Favourites



There seems to be a bit of a pink theme going on in my March Favourites



Pink is the colour of the season so clearly I am 'so on trend right now'.

Whilst going through my toiletry collection I found Lush's Snow Fairy. I got it for Christmas and had completely forgot about it, but now I've been using it constantly. Not much needs to be said as to why as I think every knows how incredible it smells.

I saw someone mention that Barry M had a new Matte lip collection out and I had to look into it. I've been trying to find some matte lipsticks for ages and I added this one to end of my latest Superdrug order. It's Matte Me Up in Minimalist and it's hands down my most loved lip colour at the moment. It stays on for ages and it's not too drying like I know matte lipsticks can be.

I recently decided that, after months of having a prescription, I should get myself some glasses. I ordered a free trial from Glasses Direct and ended up picking the Scout Vincent and Scout Millie styles. With the help of a little discount, I got both pairs for just over £60. They're in my favourites because not only do I like the style of them both, but they've helped to stop me from getting headaches all the while after working all day on a computer.

Lastly is a pink velvet top from H&M. I was in desperate need of a decent top for a night out I had that same day and my wonderful friend Ciara picked it out. I wasn't too sure to begin with but as it turns out, I really like it and I know I'll be wearing it regularly this summer.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter  

2 comments:

  1. Really need to try these Barry M liquid lispsticks I've heard lots about them.

    Marbl☾☽Moon

    ReplyDelete