Monday, 1 May 2017

April Favourites





























I haven't got too many favourites from the last month but that's purely because I haven't really bought all that much.



Saying that, I had been thinking about getting a pink denim jacket for a while and last month I finally found the perfect one. I practically live in my blue denim jacket and I bought myself a black one a few months ago as well, so I though a pop of colour would be a good addition to my collection. I got this one from New Look, it was £35 originally and I had a 10% discount code as well.

I really struggle to find sunglasses that both suit and fit me. I have quite a small nose and I find sunglasses just don't stay on my face, but I took a risk and bought these aviators from Boohoo. I'm so happy to say that they actually fit perfectly and I'm sure I'll be wearing them all summer - providing I don't break them and the sun actually makes an appearance.

Finally is the bag I got for my birthday. I'd been lusting over it for months, so asked for it as my birthday present. It's from The Lovely Things which is an amazing animal free accessory and clothing brand - and I've already got my eye on a few more things from there.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment