Monday, 29 May 2017

May Favourites

Some very simple favourites this month, but sometimes they're the best ones.



I bought this backpack when I was in Bali back in November, however I've only recently started using it. It's a great size and I used it when I flew over to Naples for a long weekend, as well as for an overnight stay in Manchester. I love the pattern and colour and hopefully it will be used for a few more holidays this year.

A bit of a boring favourite but an incredibly useful one is my portable charger. I bought it off Amazon for around £10 and it's been a life saver on more than one occasion. It's just so handy to have in your bag when you're out and about for the day or travelling.

Not the most weather appropriate item for the time being but I love oversized jumpers and I was in need of a new one. This one is from Boohoo and it's perfect for lounging around the house in and throwing on when it's a little bit chilly.

In the same Boohoo order, I got myself some new heeled sandals. I'm not huge of flat shoes, nor do I really wear proper heels either so I felt like these were a good in between. I can wear them during the day in the summer and they also work for a night out as well.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment