Monday, 5 June 2017

Jewellery Box Review





























Jewellery is another extension of your personal style and can take an outfit to a whole new level.

My taste in jewellery has changed someone dramatically over the years. I used to love a good statement necklace and would wear tones of bracelets, but I wouldn't go near rings - I hated them. I then went through a stage of not wearing any jewellery but my watch, but I've really come to appreciate jewellery as a great accessory once again. I'm even a fan of rings now.





























When jewellerybox.com contacted me about trying out a few of their products, I jumped at the chance. I'd been browsing online for a few new items but hadn't found anything that I loved, but when I checked out what jewellerybox had to offer, I found exactly what I had been looking for.





























I went for the open triangle stud earrings, the open triangle ring, the open hexagon ring and the T-bar ring - all in sterling silver. There was clearly a bit of a theme with my choices, I just love the geometric style right now, as well as delicate jewellery. It's subtle, but it adds that little bit extra to your outfit.





























I often struggle to find rings that fit me perfectly on the high street due to the size choices being just small/medium/large, however jewellery box allow you to order rings in UK ring sizes which makes life a whole lot easier. The price of their jewellery is also incredible affordable. For instance, the open triangle ring starts at £5.75 and while the price does increase when you order bigger sizes, it only rises to a maximum of £6.05.




























The packaging it is delivered in is pretty cute as well, so whether you buy something as a gift for yourself or someone else, it's pretty special to receive.

Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review, nonetheless my opinions remain 100% honest

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter  

1 comment: