Monday, 26 June 2017

My Skincare Routine feat. Herbalife SKIN





























It was time for a change up in my skincare routine.

For the past few months my skin has been utterly awful in comparison to what it's usually like. In general, I'm pretty lucky in that I get the odd spot here and there but nothing major. However, recently it's just all gone down hill for me and there are spots cropping up here, there and everywhere.

I haven't changed up my skin routine in a while, so I thought it might have something to do with that and luckily that's something I can remedy quite easily. Herbalife SKIN got in touch with me and asked if I wanted to try out a few products just at the right time, so of course I jumped at the chance - anything to improve the sorry state of my face. So this is my current nightly skin routine...



Now, I know that make-up wipes are a bit no-go in the beauty industry but honestly, they're the only thing that I can get my mascara and such off with - liquid products just make my eyes sore. So I always start using the B. Cleansing Wipes to get off the bulk of my make-up, before going over it all with the Vitamin E Micellar Water to really get rid of any leftover traces of make-up.



The Instant Reveal Berry Scrub comes in next and I have to say, it is divine. It smells delicious and it gives just the right level of exfoliation without being harsh, You can feel the results right away but you're not then left with sore skin.



The cleanser can be used to get rid of light make up and oils, but obviously I did all that back in step one of this little routine I've got going on. I use it after the berry scrub to sooth my skin and it honestly works, leaving your skin soft and moisturised.



Finally, is the daily glow moisturiser. I sometimes find with moisturisers that they're either too thin that they just feel greasy or too thick that they're a pain to apply, but this is the perfect in between.





























Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review, nonetheless my opinions remain 100% honest


Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter  

No comments:

Post a Comment