Monday, 2 October 2017

September Favourites





























It only feels like yesterday that I was writing up my August favourites, how is there only three months of the year left?

I've been loving the new season of Narcos this month. I ended up watching the first half in just a few days and then dragged out watching the remainder as I didn't want it to end. Seasons 1 and 2 followed Pablo Escobar whilst season 3 follows the Cali Cartel.

Anyone who knows me will know how much I love Frightened Rabbit, so when they released  Recorded Songs EP, I was straight on Spotify to listen to it. Unsurprisingly, I love it - just as I do with all of their other EP's and albums.

I picked up these trousers and jumper whilst in Amsterdam from Bershka. I loved the store so much that I could have bought a whole lot more but I managed to restrain myself to just these two items - I know they'll be well worn all throughout Autumn and Winter.

I've already read all of the Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children series before, but I 've decided to read it again. It's arguably my favourite book series - along with Harry Potter. If you've only seen the film, I would highly recommend reading the books as I personally think they're a million times better than the film adaptation.


Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter   

No comments:

Post a Comment