Thursday, 11 December 2014

Dream Dots For Spots


I'm extremely lucky in that I don't suffer too badly with my skin, I tend to get the odd few spots here and there every now and again and nothing more. Saying that, when I do get a spot I may overreact and think I've got the biggest spot in the history of the world located on my face, so a product that could potentially stop me being such a drama queen is always welcome.


I'll be honest and admit that when I first saw this product, Dream Dots, I was sceptical. Over the years I've tried numerous different products and tricks to get rid of spots, but they have always been unsuccessful. As I said, I don't get spots often, but well I wouldn't say as luck would have it, but I did happen to have one when I received this product (from the Southampton Bloggers goody bag), so I got the chance to try these out straight away.

I won't ramble on about how they work, as you can find that here , but I will say is that I was thoroughly impressed with these. I simply applied one dot before going to bed and removed it the next morning. Once on the skin these are barely noticeable, so you could probably get away with wearing them out during the day and people being none the wiser. After just one night wearing these, the spot had reduced considerably, so much so that I didn't feel the need to apply one the next night. My original scepticism was definitely wrong and I've already recommended these to friends and family.


4 comments:

  1. I've never heard of these before. Do they dry out the area around the spot at all?

    Renee
    www.losetheroad.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. On their site it says 'On contact with the spot, the patented core locks in and absorbs the spot exudate. A moist healing environment is formed', so I guess it doesn't dry the spot out, I'm not quite sure how it works, but at least it does! xx

      Delete
  2. I've never heard of them either. They sound like a good quick fix though
    Reinventing Neesha ♥

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They'd definitely be great if you're cursed with a spot the day before an event or something like that, they work a treat :) xx

      Delete