Friday, 9 October 2015

Food Friday #6



Dark nights are making photographing my dinner more difficult and work isn't leaving me with enough time to make the meals I'd like, so this weeks meals are exactly amazing. Saying that, the whole point of my Food Fridays are to show off what a vegan diet can really be like and how meals can be as easy or complicated to make as you like.


I decided to mix it up a little but and not have overnight oats for breakfast, but I didn't mix it up too much. I still had oats, but with Alpro Soya yogurt, flaxseed and raisins. It was a really nice, quick and easy breakfast for a sunny morning,



Just before having to run out of the house for work, I threw together lunch. It's pretty much what I have for breakfast most days. Oats with soya milk, flaxseed, chopped banana and I chucked on a few crushed biscuits that I had left over from some cakes I'd made.


Finally a meal with a little bit for effort involved was Spaghetti and 'meatballs'. I used wholemeal spaghetti and then Linda McCartney Rosemary and Onion sausages for the meatballs. I also made a tomato sauce using onions, garlic, chopped tomatoes, balsamic vinegar, seasoned with oregano, dill and basil.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 

2 comments:

  1. I've been LOVING these posts! I'm really enjoying reading them and they're giving me a lot of inspiration! I also had no idea that bourbon biscuits were vegan!

    Lauren x
    http://whatlaurendidtoday.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like them :) and yup, I was so happy when I found out! x

      Delete