Tuesday, 10 May 2016

3 Three's Coffee Lounge, Birmingham Review



This is exactly what Birmingham has been missing.




Note: I didn't order nor eat all of the above in one sitting.

While options for vegans are ever growing, there is only so many times you can have a Falafel and Hummus wrap without ending up fed up and bored of them. So, when I walked past the yet to be opened 3 Threes a few months back and noticed the word 'vegan' on the window, I got quite excited. Birmingham and myself in particular has been crying out for a vegetarian/vegan lounge that offers the perfect lunch time food.

Located in Martineau Place in the city centre, 3 Threes Coffee Lounge offers sandwiches, wraps, hot dogs, crisps, cakes, coffee, ice cream and much more, with the majority being vegan and the rest vegetarian and all at very reasonable prices.

As you may be able to tell from the amount of photos in this post, I've visited 3 Threes plenty of times, whether that has been for a sit down lunch, to grab something quick for work or just to pick up a coffee for my journey home. It has become my go-to place. Each time I've been, the staff have always been lovely and as helpful as they can be, the food has been spot on 99% of the time and the coffee, great. I'm a big fan of the Chorizo and Mozzarella Panini and their rocky road is the best rocky road I've had.

It's great to see that veganism is becoming much more recognised, popular and catered for and I truly hope that 3 Threes is here to stay. If you're in the city, I'd recommend checking it out, if not just for their rocky road because trust me, it is spot on.

You can find their website here

No comments:

Post a Comment