Friday, 15 July 2016

Food Friday #11




























You just can't always have a 'simple' bowl of overnight oats, topped with cinnamon, dates, goji berries, raisins, mixed nuts and seeds, etc, etc every morning. It's just never going to happen.































Sometimes you just don't have time to make a proper breakfast in the morning. On days like that, I usually reach for a cereal bar of some kind and recently I've been really liking 9 Bars. There are quite a few different flavours and they are all vegan - minus the organic one which contains honey.



I have never been a massive fan of soup, however after being ill recently, I decided that as everyone raves about eating soup when you're ill, I'd give it a go. This was the Amy's French Country Vegetable Soup and it was delicious so I had to pick up another tin during my most recent food shop.



The sausage plait from the Linda McCartney range was in my last Food Friday post, but they are incredibly handy to have in the freezer. I had one with garlic roast potatoes, broccoli and gravy. Just a quick Sunday dinner style meal, but with a lot less effort involved.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Twitter 

No comments:

Post a Comment