Monday, 31 July 2017

July Favourites






























Taking photos of sunglasses without getting your reflection in the lenses is no easy task. 

The elf Matte Lip Colour in Tea rose was my absolute favourite a few years back - and then they discontinued it. Thankfully, it's back and I finally got round to picking myself one up. I've been wearing it constantly since.

I've had this Eden Perfume since Christmas but recently I've found myself reaching for it more often over other perfumes. It's No. 460 and I think the floral notes just suit the summer months perfectly.

Despite being a Volume Plumping Mascara, I actually find it gives more length than volume. I'm totally fine with that though and it's actually one of the best mascaras I've tried in a while.

And then we have two pairs of sunglasses. They're both from Primark and cost around £3 each. I've had so many compliments on the tortoiseshell cat-eye pair and I just love the metal frame and lense colour of the one pair - although they are a little heavy to wear.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter   

No comments:

Post a Comment