Monday, 3 July 2017

June Favourites

We're half way through the year and I'm not sure how to feel about it.



I picked up these sandals from H&M a month or two ago and while I wasn't 100% sure about them to begin with, I completely love them now - they came in very handy the other week when the temperature in the UK hit 30 degrees. They have a good size platform,  they're really comfortable and are part of H&M's conscious collection. Similar: herehere / here.

It's not very often I randomly stumble upon a band on Spotify and fall in love with them almost immediately but that's exactly what happened when I discovered Indigo Velvet. They only have a handful of songs at the moment, but I am a fan of each and every one of them. (I definitely have a thing for Scottish bands).

Lastly, I've started reading again! I'm a big fan of Lesley Pearse's writing and between myself, my sister and my mother, we have a sizeable collection of her books. I've liked every book of hers that I've read so it was no surprise that I could barely put this one down.

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter  

2 comments:

  1. I can see those Birkenstock style sandals to be really practical for the summer months, and so easy to fling on and off. In black, they look so trendy too. I love the look of the book you mentioned, I’m currently reading The Ice-Cream Makers by Ernest van der Kwast and its good so far. Cheers to another great month! :-) xx

    Helen | Helen’s Fashion, Beauty & Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just did a little google search of that book and it sounds really interesting! x

      Delete