Monday, 14 August 2017

Browns Family Jewellers - Daisy Dixon Watch Review





























I'm late, I'm late, for a very important date.


If I had to choose just one accessory to wear for the rest of my life, it would be a watch. I've always been a fan of them ever since I was in primary school and got a pretty cool grey and black Adidas one and my friend had the black and white version. I think a watch completes an outfit and I feel lost when I'm not wearing one.

With just one watch currently in what I can barely call a collection, it was time to add to it. Browns Family Jewellers are based in Yorkshire and sell new, second-hand and vintage watches and jewellery. I had a whole lot of fun browsing their site, particularly looking at all the pocket watches. I do have a pocket watch myself, but it's more so for display purposes than something I'd actually wear.

After moving on to look for watches more suitable for day-to-day wear. I settled on the Daisy Dixon Olivia Mesh Watch. With a crisp white face and crystal hour markers, it makes it the perfect watch to wear on a daily basis whilst also looking a little bit special. The mesh strap and adjustable clip means there's no faffing about getting links taken out - something I usually have to go to the effort of doing because I have unusually slim wrists. I love the minimal, clean cut design of this watch and I've worn it every day since I got it. At just £55.50, it's definitely an affordable price to pay for a watch you can get so much wear out of.

Photos by Louise Connolly 

Disclaimer: I was sent this product to review, nonetheless my opinions remain 100% honest

Bloglovin | Facebook | Instagram | Pinterest | Twitter   

No comments:

Post a Comment